Monday 26 March 2012

Consumer Portrait

Hey Guys!


So for our finally portfolio we have to shoot a consumer portrait. Our only guidelines were to have a traditional lighting schematic! So I started brainstorming, and could not think of anything.




And then after a few hours, I thought of this:



I photographed my dear friend Jennie Woodley. I wanted to capture " The happiest day of your life ", but in a way that the model did not truly look happy. I shot all this in the studio, using an old door with a curtain over top. Placing a medium softbox behind to mimic the sun coming through. I achieved rembrant lighting by using a strip light on the right side, and fill card on the left.

I could not be more happy with this image.
A HUGE thank you goes out to Jenny!

PS. FIVE days left till portfolio is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment